We will meet to discuss the topics investigated by Iniziativa speciale.
They include the following attempts to unify both the guiding principles of physics and all fundamental interactions in a consistent framework.
- The gravitation and the physics of the Universe within the framework of field theory, paying attention to experimental verifications.
- The principles of quantum physics at the Planck scale.
- Signatures of quantum gravity effects in the cosmic microwave background and in experiments.
- Cosmological singularities in quantum gravity.
- Geodesic and frame-dragging precession measurement on theories of quantum gravity.
- The Universe undergoing accelerated expansion.
- The gravitational Lagrangian and the theory of matter fields coupled to gravity.
- Dark energy and relativistic theories of gravity.
- f(R) and scalar-tensor theories of gravity.
- interplay with inflationary models and matter-antimatter asymmetry in the Universe.
- The Nature of Dark Matter.
- A new paradigm for DM in which its scenario is obtained by reverse engeneering the crucial information we get from the internal properties of galaxies.
Gravitational lensing and the complex history of the structures in the Dark Universe.