The workshop aimed at an international exchange of new concepts and ideas with respect to the following topics:
- Reduced basis methods
- Proper orthogonal decomposition
- Proper generalized decomposition
- Approximation theory related to model reduction
- Learning theory and compressed sensing
- Stochastic and high-dimensional problems
- System-theoretic methods
- Nonlinear Model Reduction
- Reduction of coupled problems/multiphysics
- Optimization and optimal control
- State estimation and control
- Reduced order models and domain decomposition methods
- Krylov-subspace and interpolatory methods
- Application to real, industrial and complex problems
MoRePaS 2015 in the press and blogs: The conference that brings supercomputing to the tablet (SISSA press release), Reduced Order Modeling in the Context of System Level Simulation (ANSYS blog).
View all the pictures of the MoRePaS 2015 conference!
The event has been supported and organized in the framework of COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology) initiative EU-MORNET: European Union Model Reduction Network (TD1307).
Previous editions were held in Germany: Muenster (2009) and Gunzburg (2012).
SISSA, University of Ulm and University of Muenster provide support and sponsorship for the event as well.