The focus of the workshop is on recent developments in correspondences among supersymmetric gauge theories in various dimensions, topological field theories, 2D conformal field theories, integrable systems and the corresponding moduli spaces.
The Workshop is organized in the context of the Institute for Geometry and Physics.
Organizers G. Bonelli, P. Gavrylenko, C. Iossa, A. Tanzini
Preliminary list of speakers
- Mikhail Bershtein (IPMU)
- Federico Bonetti (Durham Univ.)
- Matt Buican (Queen Mary Univ.)
- Cyril Closset (Birmingham Univ)
- Ioana Coman (IPMU)
- Fabrizio Del Monte (Univ. Sheffield)
- Michele Del Zotto (Univ. Uppsala)
- Alba Grassi (Univ. Geneve)
- Hiroaki Kanno (Nagoya Univ)
- Taro Kimura (Bourgogne Univ)
- Gregory P. Korchemsky (Saclay, IPhT)
- Oleg Lisovyy (Univ. Tours)
- Pietro Longhi (Univ. Uppsala)
- Sara Pasquetti [TBC] (Milano Bicocca)
- Elli Pomoni (DESY)
- Tomáš Procházka (Praga Inst. of Phys.)
- Chiara Toldo (Harvard Univ)
- Diego Trancanelli (Univ. Modena)
- Maxim Zabzine (Univ. Uppsala)
Registration deadline June 10 2023
The workshop is financially supported by IGAP, INFN and SISSA.
Link to the 2011 edition website.
Link to the 2012 edition website.
Link to the 2013 edition website
Link to the 2015 edition website.
Link to the 2016 edition website
Link to the 2017 edition website
Link to the 2018 edition website
Link to the 2019 edition website
Link to the 2020 edition website
Link to the 2021 edition website
Link to the 2022 edition website